Rent: Up to £150.00 per week. Service charges also apply.
Key property points
- Our brand new development of stylish one and two bedroom apartments will open spring 2022.
- 70 modern apartments are located over three floors with lift access to each level.
- Apartments feature one or two bedrooms, open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, and fully accessible bathroom.
- Secure entry and emergency call systems are enhanced by our dedicated team, who are always on-hand.
- Café offering fresh, home-cooked meals and snacks using locally sourced ingredients.
- Landscaped gardens and lounge areas for relaxation and socialising.
- No fees or deposits.
- Free same day repairs service.
- 24/7 onsite staff - who can provide support and enable you to live independently and reduce your need to enter into residential care accommodation.
- Call system - with 24/7 response from onsite staff who can provide assistance with unplanned emergency care and support.
- Privacy and independence - in a home that has been designed with your future needs in mind.
- Communal facilities - where residents and visitors can relax and enjoy various social activities.
- Onsite café - 7 days a week for healthy nutritional snacks and meals.
- Laundry facilities.
- Free access to money advice and support - we help save our tenants thousands of pounds a year.
- 30% discount on furniture - through our partner Reviive.
- You need to be 55+ years and have a care and support need.
- You need to have a local connection to the Shifnal area.
- You will need a bank account to pay your rent from.
- You need to have no rent or mortgage arrears or legal action by a previous landlord.
- All household members need to be a British citizen, EEA or Swiss National.
- Prices have not yet been released for this development. Awaiting valuation .
- Two weeks rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy .
- No pet policy applicable .
- Complete our online application.
- CONSENT. We will then email any applicants over 18 years to ask for their consent to process their details (we may need to get consent form other household members at a later stage in your application).
- UPLOAD DOCUMENTS. We’ll email or text you when we have consent from everyone. You can then log into our website to upload the documents that we need:
- Bank statements that cover the last 2 months for all of your (and any joint applicant’s) accounts, including savings.
- ID for everyone moving with you (e.g. passport, driving license,birth certificate).
- After you’ve uploaded your documents, we’ll contact you to advise what needs to happen next with your application.
West Way, Shifnal, Shropshire. TF11 8GT, Telford