Rent: Up to £136.28 per week. Service charges also apply.
Key property points
- 52 spacious apartments, consisting of 35 two beds and 17 one beds.
- One bedroom apartments, with an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge, fully accessible walk in shower room and a range of storage cupboards.
- The restaurant, lounges and landscaped gardens offer space for relaxation and socialising.
- For security and peace of mind each apartment is fitted with an emergency alarm and door entry system.
- Located in the highly sought after area of Wombourne.
- Personal care packages are tailored to your needs following an assessment. The onsite care provider is Choices.
- No fees or deposits.
- Free same day repairs service.
- 24/7 onsite staff - who can provide support and enable you to live independently and reduce your need to enter into residential care accommodation.
- Call system - with 24/7 response from onsite staff who can provide assistance with unplanned emergency care and support.
- Privacy and independence - in a home that has been designed with your future needs in mind.
- Communal facilities - where residents and visitors can relax and enjoy various social activities.
- Onsite café - 7 days a week for healthy nutritional snacks and meals.
- Laundry facilities.
- Free access to money advice and support - we help save our tenants thousands of pounds a year.
- 30% discount on furniture - through our partner Reviive.
- You need to be 55+ years and have a care and support need.
- You need to have a local connection to the Wombourne area.
- You will need a bank account to pay your rent from.
- You need to have no rent or mortgage arrears or legal action by a previous landlord.
- All household members need to be a British citizen, EEA or Swiss National.
- Complete our online application.
- CONSENT. We will then email any applicants over 18 years to ask for their consent to process their details (we may need to get consent form other household members at a later stage in your application).
- UPLOAD DOCUMENTS. We’ll email or text you when we have consent from everyone. You can then log into our website to upload the documents that we need:
- Bank statements that cover the last 2 months for all of your (and any joint applicant’s) accounts, including savings.
- ID for everyone moving with you (e.g. passport, driving license,birth certificate).
- After you’ve uploaded your documents, we’ll contact you to advise what needs to happen next with your application.
Planks Lane, Wombourne, WV5 8AR, Staffordshire